Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector, is looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 5 Histology Biomedical Scientist to fill a full-time role in Manchester.
The pay rate for this locum Biomedical Scientist job is £20.06 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
Requirements of the Biomedical Scientist:
- HCPC registered as a biomedical scientist
- Must have a relevant qualification in biomedical science (BSc (Hons) Biomedical Science or alternative qualification)
- Post qualifying experience as a biomedical scientist within a similar role
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive biomedical science knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
This Biomedical Scientist job is advertised by Tom Baldry; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.