Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Band 4/5/6 Associate Practitioner/Biomedical Scientist to work full-time based in Sheffield.
The pay rate for this locum Associate Practitioner/Biomedical Scientist job is £15.00 - £16.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
Requirements of the Associate Practitioner/Biomedical Scientist:
- HCPC registered
- Must have a relevant qualification in biomedical science or alternative qualification
- Post qualifying experience within biomedical science
- Proficient section cutting ability
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive biomedical science knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Associate Practitioner/Biomedical Scientist job is advertised by Molly Linge; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.