Sanctuary Health is currently looking for a dedicated Band 8a Highly Specialist Clinical Psychologist / Systemic to work full-time in Tooting.
The pay rate for this locum Psychologist job is £38 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- To provide highly specialist clinical psychology / systemic family therapy services to children, young people and their families / carers; providing evidence-based psychological assessment and treatment in line with NICE guidance.
- To carry a caseload and coordinate care for those children, young people and families on the caseload. To co-work with professionals from within CAMHS and across partnership agencies such as Children's Services.
- To offer advice and consultation on clients' psychological care. To work within Trust and professional guidelines.
- To support the Departmental clinical governance structure through the provision of clinical supervision in relation to specific modalities of psychotherapy and by providing clinical input to supervisees' PADRs.
- To work with the CYP Community Eating Disorders Service Professional Consultant Lead for Psychology and Psychotherapies to lead the work of a particular aspect of service provision.
Requirements of the Psychologist:
- To be eligible for this role you must be an HCPC registered psychologist
- Have a relevant qualification
- Recent experience is essential
This Psychologist job is advertised by Dan Potts; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.