Sanctuary Health is currently looking for a dedicated Band 8B/C Highly Specialist Clinical Psychologist to work full-time based in Kilbirnie.
The pay rate for this locum Clinical Psychologist job is £50 - £55 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- Conduct and supervise highly specialist clinical psychological assessments using file-review, interview, psychometric and behavioural observation methods for clients presenting with serious Mental Health Problems, Intellectual Disability or Neuropsychological problems. Specifically to provide highly specialist professional opinion with regard to at least one identified area of sub-specialism in Clinical Psychology and Therapy.
- Collect, collate, analyse and interpret data for clinical evaluation (single-case design strategy), for treatment, audit, and research purposes.
- Complete assessment and clinical formulation of patient's problem behaviours and treatment needs. This will include collating background information, completing actuarial measures, formal testing and other assessment methods, and the analysis of data.
- Complete structured professional judgement risk assessments to consider patient risks and to inform risk management and treatment needs.
- Provide evidence based individual and group treatment programmes to address or reduce the negative impact of difficulties. This may include: (a) preparing or developing equipment and materials, (b) supporting patients' out-of-session homework and generalisation practice, and (c) facilitating individual and group sessions.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of individual and group treatment programmes.
- Direct and support others to carryout evidence-based clinical psychology interventions.
- Co-ordinate the recording of, analyse and present data relevant to the patients' social adjustment and progress in treatment.
Requirements of the Clinical Psychologist:
- To be eligible for this role you must be an HCPC registered psychologist
- To have a relevant qualification and recent experience is essential.
- Post qualification and further specialist training in specified specialist intervention.
This Clinical Psychologist job is advertised by Dan Potts; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.