Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 7 High Intensity Cognitive Behavioural Therapist to work full-time within based in Oldham.
The pay rate for this locum Cognitive Behavioural Therapist job is £27.34 per hour (Assignment Rates) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Work within the Primary Care Psychological Therapies Service, to provide a Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) assessment and therapy.
- Provide advice, consultation and supervision as required to other mental health professionals.
- Participate in on going service developments within the Healthy Minds service as and when possible.
- Carry out the assessment, formulation and treatment planning for service users referred to the service.
- Provide Cognitive Behavioural Therapy to service users using evidence based protocol.
- Attend relevant meetings in relation to service user group and to give advice on referrals appropriate for CBT.
- Work closely with relevant other professionals as appropriate.
- Communicate in a skilled and sensitive manner, information concerning the assessment, formulation and treatment plans to service users and their multi-disciplinary professional team.
- Undertake risk assessment and risk management of service users.
Requirements of the HIT/CBT:
- To be eligible for this role, you must be an accredited Cognitive Behavioural Therapist registered with the BABCP and have recent CBT experience.
- DBS is required
This Cognitive Behavioural Therapist job is advertised by Dan Potts; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.