Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a locum vacancy for a High Intensity Interventions Cognitive Behavioural Therapist to work based in Bracknell.
The pay rate for this locum High Intensity Interventions Cognitive Behavioural Therapist job is £28 - £29 per hour (Assignment rate) per hour and is an initial 3-month contract.
Requirements of the High Intensity Interventions Cognitive Behavioural Therapist:
- Be an accredited CBT therapist registered with the BABCP
- Recent CBT experience or an HCPC registered Psychologist
- Experience within psychology
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive psychology knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This High Intensity Interventions Cognitive Behavioural Therapist job is advertised by Callum Robinson; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.