Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Band 7 High Intensity Cognitive Behavioural Therapist to work remotely in Berkshire.
The pay rate for this locum Band 7 High Intensity Cognitive Behavioural Therapist job is £28-29 per hour (assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Being part of an Improving Access to Psychological Therapies (IAPT) service
- Provide High Intensity interventions - Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Working with clients who have a range of complex Anxiety and Depression related problems for which CBT is demonstrated to be clinically effective
Requirements of the Cognitive Behavioural Therapist:
- Be an accredited CBT therapist registered with the BABCP
- Recent CBT experience
- Relevant qualification/degree within CBT
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Cognitive Behavioural Therapist job is advertised by Callum Robinson; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.