Sanctuary Health is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Healthcare Support Workers to fill Adhoc shifts based in York working in Intensive Home Treatment team.
Pay rates (Assignment rates):
- Monday-Friday £13.05 per hour
- Nights and Saturday £17.46 per hour
- Sunday and Bank Holidays £21.82 per hour
It are 3-month contracts. To work long days 08:00 to 21:00 Minimum 3 shifts a week and maximum 4 days a week 3 months with the look to extend.
Requirements of the Healthcare Support Workers:
- Recent UK exIntensive home treatment teamperience within a similar role
- PMVA is essential
- Mental Health Experience - 1 Year Minimum
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
These Healthcare Support Worker jobs are advertised by Ben Couszins; if you are interested in these positions please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.