Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 2/3 Healthcare Assistant/Support Worker to work in Norwich.
The pay rate for this locum Healthcare Assistant/Support Worker job is £12.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- Blood taking
- Meeting & greeting patients
- Documentation on electronic patient records
- Diary management
- Communication with MDT
- Working with the senior nurse in the clinic reviewing patient mental wellbeing and communicating any changes to the CMHT
Requirements of the Healthcare Assistant/Support Worker:
- Recent experience within a similar role
- Phlebotomy experience
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Healthcare Assistant/Support Worker job is advertised by Corey Pack; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.