Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Band 2 Healthcare Assistant/Support Worker to work Adhoc shifts based in Maidstone.
The pay rate for this locum Healthcare Assistant/Support Worker job is £11.98 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 1-month contract.
This role will involve working days, early mornings, late shifts and nights.
Requirements of the Healthcare Assistant/Support Worker:
- Recent experience working as a healthcare assistant
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Healthcare Assistant/Support Worker job is advertised by the Shift Booking Team; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.