Sanctuary Health are currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 2/3 Healthcare Assistant to work block bookings in Forensic Wards based in Newton Lodge, Wakefield.
The pay rates for this locum Healthcare Assistant role are £12.70 - £25.83 per hour (Assignment rate) depending on shifts and banding.
Band 2 rates:
- Days: £12.70 per hour
- Nights/Saturday: £19.25 per hour
- Sunday & Bank Holidays: £25.68 per hour
Band 3 rates:
- Days: £14.11 per hour
- Nights/Saturday: £19.96 per hour
- Sunday & Bank Holidays: £25.83 per hour
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive healthcare knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
Requirements of the Healthcare Assistant:
- Recent HCA experience
- Mental Health Experience - 1 Year Minimum
This Healthcare Assistant role is advertised by Ben Couszins; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirement.