Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Band 3 Healthcare Assistant to work full-time based in St Martins, Guernsey, within the Hospital Services Medical Division.
The pay rate for this locum Healthcare Assistant job is £14 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 1-month contract.
- Support and care for the patient and their relatives redirecting any enquiries about specific care and progress to the Registered Nurse in Charge.
- Demonstrate the ability to develop relationships with patients that value them as individuals.
- Provide patients with relevant health promotion materials according to the individual plan of care.
- Assist in assessing the need for raising awareness and planning activities to raise awareness of health issues.
- Report any complaints made by the patient, relatives, visitors, or others to the Ward Sister or Nurse in Charge.
Requirements of the Healthcare Assistant:
- Recent experience working as a Healthcare Assistant.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Daily payroll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Band 3 Healthcare Assistant job is advertised by the Shift Booking Team; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.