Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 3 Healthcare Assistant (HCA) to work Adhoc shifts across Welton.
The pay rate for this locum Healthcare Assistant job is £11 - £12 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
This role will require the postholder to work a mix of early, late, long day and night shifts.
Healthlinc House provides a specialist service for men and women with a learning disability and associated complex conditions including autism spectrum disorders, personality disorder and forensic issues.
Requirements of the Healthcare Assistant:
- Recent experience within a similar role
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Healthcare Assistant job is advertised by Corey Pack; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.