Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 2/3 Healthcare Assistant (HCA) to work full-time within a Mental Health Ward based in Barnsley.
The pay rate for this locum Healthcare Assistant job is £12.70 - £25.83 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-6 month contract with block bookings initially that will be ongoing.
- Days £12.70 per hour
- Night/Sat £19.25 per hour
- Sun/BH £25.68 per hour
- Days £14.11 per hour
- Night/Sat £19.96 per hour
- Sun/BH £25.83 per hour
- Beamshaw Ward is controlled access, male-only 14 bed inpatient unit which provides support to those experiencing an acute mental crisis where there are significant risks to themselves or others.
- Clarke Ward is controlled access, female-only 14 bed inpatient unit which provides support to those experiencing an acute mental crisis where there are significant risks to themselves or others.
- Willow Ward is a gender specific inpatient ward with 5 male beds and 5 female beds, all en-suite. The ward is on one level providing disabled access and shower facilities/bathing. There is also a male and female lounge, dining area and small garden area.
- Melton Suite is a Psychiatric Intensive Care Unit which provides intensive nursing care for both male and female patients. The six bedded unit supports patients who are detained under the mental health act and are in a disturbed phase of their mental disorder.
Requirements of the Healthcare Assistant:
- Recent experience within a similar role
This Healthcare Assistant job is advertised by Ben Couszins; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.