Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 2 Mental Health Healthcare Assistant to fill Adhoc shifts working Early's, Late's and Long Days based in Southampton.
Pay rates (Assignment rates):
- Monday - Friday £12.06 per hour
- Nights - Saturday £18.28 per hour
- Sunday and Bank Holidays £24.61 per hour
Requirements of the Healthcare Assistant:
- Recent experience within a similar role
- Mental Health Experience - 1 Year Minimum
- PMVA (Preferrable)
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive HCA knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Healthcare Assistant job is advertised by Ben Couszins; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.