Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Band 2 Healthcare Assistant to work full-time based in Wakefield, within the Mental Health Wards.
The pay rate for this locum Healthcare Assistant job is £12.70 - £25.68 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-6-month contract.
- Day shifts: £12.70 per hour.
- Night/Saturday shifts: £19.25 per hour.
- Sunday/Bank Holiday shifts: £25.68 per hour.
- Work in male-only 14 bed inpatient unit which provides support to those experiencing an acute mental crisis where there are significant risks to themselves or others.
- Work in female-only 14 bed inpatient unit which provides support to those experiencing an acute mental crisis where there are significant risks to themselves or others.
- Work in gender specific inpatient ward with 5 male beds and 5 female beds, all en-suite. The ward is on one level providing disabled access and shower facilities/bathing. There is also a male and female lounge, dining area and small garden area.
Requirements of the Healthcare Assistant:
- Recent experience working as a Healthcare Assistant.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Daily payroll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Band 2 Healthcare Assistant job is advertised by the Shift Booking Team; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.