Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 2 Healthcare Assistant (HCA) to work in a variety of shifts in Leeds. These shifts are a mixture of Early's, Late's, Long Days and Nights.
About the services:
The Crisis Assessment Unit (CAU) supports adults experiencing an acute and complex mental health crisis who may require an extended period of assessment and treatment
Our Acute Inpatient Services are primarily for people of working age who have been assessed via the Crisis Assessment Services as individuals who require assessment and treatment. However the service is flexible and can admit other service users dependent upon their needs.
- Monday - Friday £11.78
- Nights - Saturday £16.25
- Sunday and Bank Holidays £20.61
Requirements of the Healthcare Assistant:
- Mental Health experience
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive HCA knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Healthcare Assistant job is advertised by our Shift Booking Team; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.