Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a role for a Band 2 Healthcare Assistant to work ad-hoc shifts based in Bury St Edmunds.
We are a small unit with 12 beds, a locked rehabilitation service. Female only service, women with personality disorder and learning difficulties.
- 07.30 am - 20.00 pm
- 19.30 pm - 08.00 am
- 1-hour break unpaid
- Days - £12
- Nights/Saturdays - £12
- Sundays/Bank Holidays - £14
Requirements of the Healthcare Assistant:
- Recent experience working as a Healthcare Assistant
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Healthcare Assistant job is advertised by the Shift Booking Team; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.