Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 2 Healthcare Assistant (HCA) to work in Lark/Linnett/Mandarin/Kestrel/Kite/Northdale Ward, within the Ongoing treatment Male Ward.
The pay rates:
- Monday - Friday £11.78
- Nights and Sat £19.25
- Sunday and BH £29.25 (Assignment rate)
It is a 6-month contract.
About the role:
- Lark ward is a 17 bedded, male, medium secure, forensic mental health rehabilitation ward.
- Linnet ward is a 17 bed, medium secure rehabilitation ward, providing care and assessment for adult males aged between 18 and 65 years.
- Mandarin Ward's philosophy of care adopts a holistic approach to patient care, in an environment which minimises the risk to the patient of harm from self and others.
- estrel ward is an eight bedded assessment ward and is classified as a high intensity unit.
- Kite ward is an eight bedded continuing health, slow-stream treatment and rehabilitation unit. Service users who are staying on Kite ward are supported to look at what help they need to improve and lead a better quality of life.
- The Northdale Centre is split into two wards, Hawthorn and Runswick. It is a highly structured ward environment to support you with your daily living skills and care is provided by a highly skilled team of appropriately trained staff.
Requirements of the Healthcare Assistant:
- Recent experience within a similar role
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive(whatever area it is i.e. nursing, physiotherapy, etc) knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Healthcare Assistant job is advertised by Ben Couszins; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.