Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 2 Healthcare Assistant (HCA) to work in Merlin/Nightingale/Newtondale/Harreir/Hawk/Jay War, within the Acute Male Ward.
The pay rates:
- Monday - Friday £11.78
- Nights and Sat £19.25
- Sunday and BH £29.25 (Assignment rate)
It is a 6-month contract.
About the role:
- Merlin is a 10 bedded, medium secure ward which provides specialised assessment, treatment, rehabilitation and after-care services for offenders with mental health problems or those at risk of offending.
- Nightingale Ward is a 16 bed, medium secure, forensic mental health ward for men, located within Ridgeway at Roseberry Park. It provides assessment and rehabilitation for mental disorders, through a multi-disciplinary team (MDT) approach. Those who have been identified as requiring treatment in hospital for a mental health problem are admitted to our ward, under the Mental Health Act
- Newtondale is a 20 bedded, male, low secure, forensic mental health rehabilitation ward.
- Harrier and Hawk are connected wards within Ridgeway at Roseberry Park. Harrier Ward is a four bedded Unit and Hawk Ward is a six bedded unit.
- Prisoners at different stages of their criminal justice pathway, who have been identified as requiring treatment in hospital for a mental health problem, may be admitted to Jay Ward, under the Mental Health Act.
Requirements of the Healthcare Assistant:
- Recent experience within a similar role
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive(whatever area it is i.e. nursing, physiotherapy, etc) knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Healthcare Assistant job is advertised by Ben Couszins; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.