Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency has a job based in Wandsworth for a Band 6 Health Visitor.
The pay rate for this locum Health Visitor job is £30.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Requirements of the Health Visitor:
- Degree or equivalent in Nursing
- Current NMC registration
- Significant NHS experience as a Health Visitor
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive allied health knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Health Visitor job is advertised by Ed Stevens; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.