Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Band 6 Health Visitor to work full-time based in Rochester.
The pay rate for this locum Health Visitor job is £24.40 per hour (assignment rate) and is a 2-month contract.
- Plan, deliver and evaluate an efficient and cost effective Health Visiting service for an identified population.
- Provide leadership within the Health Visiting Team and be proactive in delivering the national and local public health agendas in response to identified health and social need.
- Work in partnership with other agencies and meet agreed standards, objectives and statutory requirements.
Requirements of the Health Visitor:
- Degree or equivalent within Nursing
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Recent UK experience working as a Health Visitor
- Car driver
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Health Visitor job is advertised by Ed Stevens; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.