Sanctuary Executive is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Health Partnership Manager to work full-time in Hammersmith and Fulham. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in social services and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Health Partnership Manager job is £400 - £500 per day and is an 3-month contract.
Purpose of job:
- To support the Director and adult social care leadership team to shape, negotiate and deliver change in the way services are designed, commissioned and delivered working with health (CCG and providers) and other key partners.
- Be the lead officer for the local authority to develop and managing the Better Care Fund Programme (BCF) and co-ordinating the Departments role in delivering its associated schemes, service and finanical benefits.
- Provide policy development, advice and support to officers and lead members around the Council's statutory scrutiny, accountablity and health and well being leadership roles for local health and social care services.
- To support change and risk management around the changing structure of the NHS and the regional and local implementation of the Long Term NHS plan.
- Lead and manage specific and related projects and engagement activities as required.
- Support the administration and running of the Local Partnership boards
- BCF Programme management and delivery - through the partnerhsip and matrix service system.
- Strategic development of the programme and associated business cases for major change and clarity of outcomes.
- Aligning the BCF programme to support the delivery of the Council and Departments vision and priorities including required savings, through establishment of effective performance management framework, which montors qualative, quantative and financial spend
- To lead on shaping and commissioning business cases to evaluate current levels of integration, and to plot out potential routes forward, which are clear and capable of being discussed in rounded terms with elected members.
- To liaise and engage with performance, children's services, public health and housing services, as well as NHS commissioners and providers, to drive new approaches to system leadership locally including support to the delivery of refreshed 5 year health and well being strategies.
- To provide high quality advice and support to the Director and Senior Management Team and lead members - in the form of policy and project proposals, briefings and cabinet member meetings - ensuriing resident and social care business interests are effectively managed.
Requirements of the Category Manager:
- Experience in Health or Social Care is essential.
- Highly motivated individual to take on the challenges of negotiation and delivering change with Health and other key partners
This Health Partnership Manager job is advertised by John Rudland; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting us. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.