Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Health Care Assistant or Band 5 Registered General Nurse (RGN) to work based in HMP Nottingham.
The pay rate for this locum Health Care Assistant or Band 5 Registered General Nurse (RGN) role is £16.50-16.70 per hour (assignment rate) and has an initial 3-month contract.
Requirements of the Health Care Assistant:
- Recent experience working as a Healthcare Assistant
- Recent HCA experience
Requirements of the Registered General Nurse (RGN):
- Degree or equivalent within Nursing
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Recent UK Nursing experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive prison health care knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Health Care Assistant or Band 5 Registered General Nurse (RGN) job is advertised by Jason Munns; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.