Sanctuary Criminal Justice is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Health and Wellbeing Nurse to fill a full-time role in Gloucestershire. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of substance misuse nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this locum Health and Wellbeing Nurse role is £22 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and this role is an initial 3-month contract.
- Undertake Health and Wellbeing assessments for all opiate service users and users of other drugs when indicated by clinical need
- Provide titration for opiate service users as part of the health and wellbeing clinics to ensure the service user achieves an optimum dose of OST
- Provide screening for blood borne viruses (BBV), through dry blood spot testing
- Following health and wellbeing assessments ensure appropriate sign posting to primary care or referral to appropriate secondary health care services for identified health issues
Requirements of the Health and Wellbeing Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent in nursing
- Current NMC registration (RGN/RMN)
- Significant experience as a substance misuse nurse
- Substance misuse experience
- Health & Wellbeing experience
This Health and Wellbeing Nurse job is advertised by Lilly Bak; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.