Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Head of Service to fill a full-time role within Children's Service based in Blackpool, within the Strengthening and Supporting Families Team.
The pay rate for this permanent Head of Service job is £62,319 - £68,307 per annum.
- To be responsible for the safe and effective running of Children's Social Care.
- You will be part of the senior management team and will report to the Assistant Director of Children's Social Care.
- You will support and challenge our workforce to ensure we consistently deliver effectively with our children and families.
- You will be part of a driven senior management team who are working closely together to improve performance and professional standards.
- You will set strategic objectives and play a pivotal role in translating these into high quality service delivery.
- The applicant will be responsible for the service that manages children in need, child protection, pre proceedings and care proceeding applications
- A recognised and relevant professional social work qualification (Degree / Diploma in Social Work).
- Registered on Social Work England.
- Management experience is essential.
- Must evidence experience in these areas and of improving practice under the ILACS inspection framework
This Head of Service job is advertised by Conor Clarke; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.