Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Head of Service to work full-time in Haringey, within the Early Help and Prevention Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Social Work Practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The salary for this permanent Head of Service job is £63,900 - £73,900 per annum and is on a permanent basis.
- Ensure the effective planning and delivery of the highest quality Early Help and Preventative Services
- Budgetary responsibility
Requirements of the Head of Service:
- Degree or equivalent in Social Work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Experience working in a similar role
- Ability to thrive within a complex environment
- Extensive partnership experience of multi-agency work and multi-disciplinary practice
- Effective leadership of teams
- Effective management of budgets, assets, and people
- Demonstrable experience of impactful leadership of Early Help/Early Intervention
- Leadership qualification
- Mentoring qualifications, experience and /or expertise
This Head of Service job is advertised by Stefan Garrett; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.