Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a permanent role for a Head of Service to work full-time based in Dudley.
The salary for this permanent Head of Service job is £65,956 - £70,181 per annum.
- Be fully accountable for the Children and Families social work function within the Directorate of Children's Services
- Be accountable for the coordination and management of all available resources to provide or commission a high-quality service(s) to communities and individuals in Dudley
- Provide effective leadership and management to the service area as well as making an effective contribution to the portfolio of service functions led by the Director of Children's Services
- Effectively manage service change designed to help achieve the Council's overall strategic priorities and aims
- Work flexibly and swiftly adapt to changing circumstances in respect of services provided or commissioned by the Council
- Develop working partnerships both within and outside the Council with key stakeholders and also engage effectively with service users and their local communities
- Be responsible for services focused upon the social care of children and young people within the Borough including Duty and Assessment/Care Management/Exploitation Hub/Emergency Duty
Requirements of the Head of Service:
- Degree or equivalent in Social Work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Management experience
This Head of Service job is advertised by Conor Clarke; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.