Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Head of SEND to work full-time within Children's Services in Haringey. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Social Work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The salary for this permanent Head of SEND job is £62,200 - £71,900 per annum.
- Securing effective, efficient and inclusive provision for children and young people in Haringey with SEND.
- To be the designated Lead Officer for all SEND matters and play a crucial role in our work with all of our children, young people, families and partners in improving our delivery both in the lead up to and post our expected local area inspection.
- To report to the Assistant Director for strategic leadership in this area.
Requirements of the Head of SEND:
- Degree or equivalent in Social Work.
- Current Social Work England registration.
- Experience working in a similar role
- Must be an expert in SEND and have extensive knowledge and experience of applying the policies and resulting processes, best practice and statutory regulations relating to children's special educational needs and disabilities.
- Experience of working with internal and external partners (to improve the outcomes for children and young people with SEND)
- The ability to manage large budget streams and proven leadership skills are essential
This Head of SEND job is advertised by Stefan Garrett; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.