Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a locum vacancy for a Head of Mental Health to work 35 or 39 hours per week, based in London.
The pay rate for this locum Head of Mental Health job is £56,160 per annum and is a 3-6 month contract, however the suitable applicants could apply for the role on a permanent position if desired.
- Operate as a bridge between current staff and new staff members starting
- Overseeing the strategic approach on how support inquired
- Overseeing the three registered care homes in addition to a number of mental health sites
Requirements of the Head of Mental Health:
- Degree or equivalent in Mental Health Nursing
- Current NMC registratiob
- Experience working within mental health nursing
- Be able to work a minimum of 35 hours per week
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Head of Mental Health job is advertised by Andrew Cleeve; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.