Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Head of Finance to work based in Hackney.
The pay rate for this Head of Finance role is £600 per day (LTD) and has an initial 5-month contract.
- Identify and highlight areas of significant financial risk / challenge and advise Group Director and Directors on mitigations
- Develop and lead strategies in relation to financial risk for the business areas of the Council and corporately when required
- Provide robust leadership in response to the austerity agenda and other significant financial challenges
- Ensure that effective performance management arrangements are in place to achieve strategies, objectives and business plans, translating strategic aims into practical and achievable plans
- Review stakeholder requirements, standards of service, levels of performance and customer satisfaction in the context of Council objectives and communicate the results to Members and management
- Support Member involvement in financial management
Requirements of the Head of Finance:
- Substantial experience working within a similar role
- Qualified CCAB Accountant or equivalent
- Track record of strategically managing major capital and revenue budgets while delivering high quality value for money services
- Evidence of managing and directing major service delivery initiatives and projects from inception to implementation within budget and within set timescales
- Track record of strong effective leadership, with proven ability to provide vision and direction to managers, individuals and teams and to gain ownership, commitment, trust and good morale
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that are not available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive recruitment knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Head of Finance role is advertised by Hollie Mills; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.