Sanctuary Health has a permanent job vacancy for an experienced and dedicated Head of Domestic Abuse and Modern Slavery to work in London.
The salary for this permanent Head of Service role is £60,192 per annum.
- Operational leadership of the domestic abuse and modern slavery response teams.
- Ensure that services meet the needs of users and service design and delivery is co-produced.
- Work in partnership with the Directorate to shape the strategic direction of domestic abuse and modern slavery response.
- Externally represent the organisation as an expert authority on domestic abuse and modern slavery.
- Maintain up to date knowledge on developments, best practice and trends within areas of responsibility.
- Ensure that all services operate within budget and fulfil contractual obligations.
- Ensure that all legal requirements such as health and safety and housing management are met within service delivery.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with funders and stakeholders.
- Set high standards for service delivery, ensuring that all services are delivered in line with Hestia's values and The Hestia Approach Framework.
- Achieve operational Key Performance Indicator targets.
- Company Mobile Phone
- Company Pension
- Competitive Salary
- Employee Discounts
- Generous Holiday
- Great Working Environment
- Healthcare No
- In House Training
- Travel/Season Ticket Loans
Requirements of the Head of Service:
- Proven success leading high performing teams.
- Capability to set and achieve strategic outcomes.
- Ability to navigate within a political environment.
- Successful partnership working.
- Managing services/projects within budget and on time.
- Credible authority on the subjects of domestic abuse and modern slavery.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to write professional papers including bids and research papers.
- An understanding of the impact of trauma and the ability to create trauma-informed services.
- Ability to manage competing priorities effectively.
- Knowledge and understanding of safeguarding issues and ability to address them appropriately.
This Head of Service role is advertised by Stuart Munns; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.