Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a role for a Head of Culture and Employee Engagement in Plymouth.
This pay rate for this role is negotiable and has an initial 6-month contract.
- Leading and supporting Council wide OD and Change initiatives identified within the Council’s People Strategy. This role will provide specialist OD advice, guidance and interventions, to support all the Directorates and Service areas to enable the delivery of individual and collective strategic objectives.
- Working effectively as a senior leader actively contributing to the development, communication and delivery of our strategy.
- Provide specialist support to complex OD initiatives and improvements, promoting an integrated approach to organisational development with both internal and external partners focussed around delivering the Council’s priorities at its best, in line with the Council Strategic Plan.
- The Council’s lead for major culture programmes to improve employee engagement and develop leadership capability to deliver a well led and inclusive culture throughout the Council.
Requirements of the Head of Culture and Employee Engagement:
- Ability to oversee the commissioning of Organisational Development interventions as when needed at organisational wide level.
- Facilitation of OD programme and tools to create a performance culture.
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (MCIPD)
- Ideally BSc in Organisational Development/Psychology or Human Resources Management or similar. or PG Cert in OD or equivalent
- An enhanced DBS certificate dated within the last 12 months is desirable but not essential
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
This Head of Culture and Employee Engagement role is advertised by Tom Watson; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.