Sanctuary Executive is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Head of Contracts to work full-time in Southwark. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in children services and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Head of Contracts job is £450 per day and is an initial 3-month contract.
Purpose of the role:
- Interim Head of Contract will strategically manage CFM's contracting activity. This will be achieved though leading a team of 2 contract managers and a contract officer, driving change, leading to service improvement whilst establishing and maintaining good relationships with suppliers, contractors and stakeholders across the council.
- The job will also entail working with our procurement specialist to renew various support contracts (stationery, print etc) and preparing the division for new large facilities management contracts due to come on line towards the end of 2020/early 2021.
- Provide contract management across the CFM contracts
- Develop business relationships with suppliers, contractors and stakeholders
- Delivery of procurement projects for Corporate Facilities Management
- Running tenders using OJEU frameworks
- Managing a small contract management team
- Designing and developing new contract management processes
Requirements of the Head of Contracts:
- Managing complex hard and soft FM contracts
- Understanding and working knowledge of OJEU procurement regulations
- Experience of working within public sector procurement
- Preferably worked in a Facilities Management or corporate contract environment
- A track record of working well within a small team
- Excellent communication skills and proven ability to engage and influence at all levels
- Proven ability to draft complex technical reports that meet the requirements of a varied audience
This Head of Contracts job is advertised by Billy Holland; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting us. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.