Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for an experienced Head of Clinical Services/Matron to fill a full-time role based in Doncaster.
The salary for this permanent Head of Clinical Services/Matron job is £54,000 - £56,000 per annum.
Benefits of the role:
- Private Medical Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Employee Recognition and Appreciation
- Long Service Awards
- Hospital Bonus / Employee Incentive Scheme
- Occupational Health & Wellbeing
- Family Friendly Policies
- Subsidised staff meals
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Flexi Leave Scheme
- High Street Discount Saving Scheme
Requirements of the Head of Clinical Services/Matron:
- Degree or equivalent within nursing
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Must have recent UK Nursing experience
- Experience in elective surgical environment
- Previous senior clinical leadership position
- Proven ability to successfully lead and motivate a clinical services team providing strong strategic direction and positive leadership
- Proven experience working at a senior management level within the health care industry
- Proven strategic planning, workforce analysis and policy development skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead Continuous Improvement processes in a Health Care facility and achieve sound outcomes
- Knowledge and understanding of contemporary clinical risk management strategies that are effective in promoting and ensuring high quality patient care
- Sound computer skills using the MS Office Suite and Web based reporting systems
- Aware of relevant legislative requirements and governing body reporting responsibilities of hospital/clinical services departments
This Head of Clinical Services/Matron job is advertised by Paul Chittock; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.