Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Haematology/Blood Transfusion Biomedical Scientist to fill a full-time role in Falkirk. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Biomedical Scientist practices and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Biomedical Scientist job is £31.44 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 4-month contract.
Requirements of the Biomedical Scientist:
- HCPC registered
- Must have a relevant qualification in biomedical science (BSc (Hons) Biomedical Science or alternative qualification)
- Post qualifying experience within a similar role
- Mootphology knowledge required
- Lone working in haemotology and Transfusion required
- Must be able to work nights, weekend days, and late shifts
- Ortho Innova in Transfusion
- Sysmex XN in Haemotolgy
- ACL Tops for Coagulation
This Biomedical Scientist job is advertised by Tom Baldry; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.