Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Haematology and Blood Transfusion Biomedical Scientist to fill a full-time role in Salisbury. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Biomedical Scientist practices and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Biomedical Scientist job is £24 - £25 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 6-month contract.
Requirements of the Biomedical Scientist:
- HCPC registered
- Must have a relevant qualification in biomedical science (BSc (Hons) Biomedical Science or alternative qualification)
- Post qualifying experience within a similar role
- Beckman DxH800 FBC analyser
- Beckman SMS (Slide maker stainer)
- ACL TOP Coagulation analyser
- Ortho Clinical Diagnostics Vision analyser
- TOSOH HPLC
- Column agglutination technology (BioRad/Diamed and Ortho)
- Telepath LIMS
- Tutela temperature monitoring system
- Blood film morphology
- Westergren ESR
- Bloodhound blood tracking system
- Kleihauer for FMH screening
This Biomedical Scientist job is advertised by Alex Meek; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.