Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Haematology and BT Scientist Biomedical Scientist to fill a full-time role in Frimley. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Biomedical Scientist practices and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Biomedical Scientist job is £26.62 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- Ensure personal competency in all areas of Blood Sciences. To work towards being specialised in an area of Blood Sciences, so as to meet the knowledge and the competency level of a Specialist Practitioner, via a recognised portfolio route or equivalent experience
- Use highly specialist knowledge, interpretive skills, complex analysers and I.T. in order to deliver Blood sciences Service to our users
- Recommend and perform tests in the specialised areas of Blood Sciences (Biochemistry, Haematology and Blood Transfusion)
- Perform the initial screening and further investigation of specialist diagnostic tests producing complex quality diagnostic results in order to aid patient treatment and care
- Authorise reports as directed by department procedures and guidelines
- Train other staff as required and directed
- Work in such a way so as to ensure the most effective use of non-pay resources in order to contribute to the efficiency of the departmental budgets and maintain the competitive advantage of the department's service
Requirements of the Biomedical Scientist:
- HCPC registered
- Must have a relevant qualification in biomedical science (BSc (Hons) Biomedical Science or alternative qualification)
- Post qualifying experience within a similar role
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive(whatever area it is i.e. nursing, physiotherapy, etc) knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Biomedical Scientist job is advertised by Ben Cox; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.