Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Haematology Biomedical Scientist to fill a full-time role in Eastbourne. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Biomedical Scientist practices and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Biomedical Scientist job is £25 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- Working a shift pattern
- To undertake operative maintenance on laboratory instruments and equipment, as directed in SOPs, prior to them being used for patient investigations
- To perform all steps necessary from sample reception through to manual, semi-automated and fully-automated laboratory investigations to produce analyses required by the requester
- To undertake preliminary fault finding and corrective action when the quality control procedures indicate loss of performance
Requirements of the Biomedical Scientist:
- HCPC registered
- Must have a relevant qualification in biomedical science (BSc (Hons) Biomedical Science or alternative qualification)
- Post qualifying experience within a similar role
This Biomedical Scientist job is advertised by Tom Baldry; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.