Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Band 6 Haematology & Blood Transfusion Biomedical Scientist to work full-time based in Haverfordwest, within Pathology.
The pay rate for this locum Haematology & Blood Transfusion Biomedical Scientist job is £27 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 6-month contract.
- The department operates a 1 in 9 out of hours rota which combines core hours, long days (08:00 am – 20:00 pm hours) and nights (20:00 am hours – 08:00 am hours)
- We currently require cover for the long day shifts on December 25th and December 26th specifically – details of shifts up to this time are available on request
- Complete in-house training and competence records during an initial training period whilst working core laboratory hours (09:00 am – 17:00 hours) for the first few weeks before joining the out of hours rota
Requirements of the Haematology & Blood Transfusion Biomedical Scientist:
- HCPC registered
- Have a relevant qualification in biomedical science or alternative qualification
- Band 6 Specialist Biomedical Scientist with experience in Haematology and Blood Transfusion
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Daily payroll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive biomedical science knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Haematology & Blood Transfusion Biomedical Scientist job is advertised by Ben Cox; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.