Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Group Manager to work within Revenues Benefits and Charges based in Slough.
This pay rate for this locum Group Manager role is £500 per day (ltd) and has an initial 1-month contract.
- Be the strategic and operational lead on all matters relating to Revenues, Benefits and Charges
- Working within Council Tax, Benefits, Business Rates, Accounts Receivable, Rent Collection, Tenant Services and a Debt and Welfare Team
- Maximise Collection of Council Tax, Business Rates, Accounts Receivable, Rents and HB Overpayments, reducing processing times for assessment of Housing Benefits and Council tax Support
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with key partners, service providers, stakeholders and the wider community in order to facilitate the delivery of high-quality services that meet the user needs
- To manage the day-to-day operational aspects of Revenues, Benefits and Charges ensuring that the policy, processes and procedures are fit for purpose an updating / implementing where necessary
- To ensure that all operational staff are aware and operating within the Policy and Procedures including those where there is no direct line management responsibility
- To maximise the use and operation of all IT systems and related to ensure a streamlined cost-effective Revenues, Benefits and Charges service
- To be ultimately responsible for all Revenues, Benefits and Charges grant and subsidy returns, giving assurance to the S151 Officer before sign off
- Support and represent the Director / Associate Director in serving the Leader and Cabinet, CMT on all Revenues, Benefits and Charges related issues
Requirements of the Group Manager:
- Experience working within a similar role
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that are not available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive recruitment knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Group Manager role is advertised by Hollie Mills; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.