Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award winning recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Group Manager to work full-time within a Children in Care Team based in Medway.
The salary for this permanent Group Manager role is £65,681 per annum.
- Have overall operational manager responsibility for four teams within the Children in Care Service.
- You will work alongside social work colleagues to develop and continuously improve the delivery of a high quality effective social work service that is informed by Signs of Safety practice models and that delivers good outcomes for children, young people and their families.
Requirements of the Group Manager:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Recent frontline experience within children services
This Group Manager job is advertised by Charlie Reeve; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.