Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Governance Officer to work based in Bradford.
The pay rate for this locum Governance Officer role is £23.07 per hour (ltd) and has an initial 3-month contract.
- Ensure the delivery of successful outputs/outcomes within time, quality and cost parameters, adopting project and programme methodologies to ensure that all key deliverables are ‘fit for purpose’ and meet stakeholder expectations
- Assist in ensuring all risks are actively managed throughout the projects and service delivery in particular all significant risks are identified and mitigations and contingencies reported and put in place
- Co-ordinate the management of quality performance monitoring and status reporting measures for the project and programme and service delivery to aid decision making and ensure successful delivery to time and plan
- Support other projects and processes aimed at solving complex policy or organisational problems, to achieve the Council Plan priorities, and reaping maximum benefit from opportunities to transform or improve services for citizens, communities, other stakeholders or the organisation itself
- Assist in the analysis and development of robust Information Governance policies and procedures, identifying the gaps and support required within Children’s Services with regards to compliance with statutory information governance responsibilities including General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR,) Data Protection and Freedom of Information
Requirements of the Governance Officer:
- NVQ Level 3 in Business Admin, or equivalent in a relevant subject
- Demonstrable knowledge and understanding of the duties and responsibilities that underpin the work of Children’s Social Care
- Evidence of ability to carry out business change from project conception to delivery, including business analysis, business process reviews, programme and project management
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive recruitment knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Governance Officer role is advertised by Hollie Mills; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.