Sanctuary Health has a permanent job vacancy for a General Practitioner to work full-time within an Urgent Treatment Centre in Ormskirk.
The salary for this permanent General Practitioner role is £77,930 per annum.
- You will be part of an existing team of GP's working in a multidisciplinary team in an Urgent Treatment Centre in Ormskirk and Skelmersdale Walk in centre. The service is open from 8am to 8pm 7 days a week including bank holidays. The services form part of an integrated urgent care including AVS and Out of Hours working closely with all our stakeholders
- To provide complete consultations with assessment, treatment and management of patients of all ages presenting with primary care problems at the UTC
- To record full clinical notes using the electronic clinical system
- To work as part of the wider clinical team- supporting Nurse Practitioners, Paramedics, HCAs, and GP colleagues and training Doctors
- To manage referrals of UTC patients on to acute specialties, A&E or community services where required
- To support the redirection of patients to their registered GP where appropriate
- To prescribe medicines in accordance with UTC formulary and dispense medicines from stock where available
- To follow the Organisations and local Adult and child safeguarding and vulnerable adults policy
Requirements of the General Practitioner:
- Full GMC registration
- Previous experience as a General Practitioner (GP)
- Hold CCT
- Be on a Medical Performers list A&I
This General Practitioner role is advertised by Victor Rosado; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.