Sanctuary Health has a permanent job vacancy for a General Practitioner to work full-time with a leading healthcare provider in Wirral.
The salary for this permanent General Practitioner role is £110,000 per annum.
- Maintaining the highest clinical standards at all times and in accordance with accepted good medical practice and the various clinical policies of the practice/centre.
- In accordance with the practice timetable as agreed, the post-holder will make him/herself available to undertake a variety of duties as expected from a GP including surgery consultations, telephone (or other) consultations and queries, visiting patients at home, checking and signing repeat prescriptions and dealing with queries, paperwork and correspondence in a timely fashion.
- Making professional, autonomous decisions in relation to presenting problems, whether self-referred or referred from other healthcare workers
- Assessing the healthcare needs of patients with undifferentiated and undiagnosed problems
- Admitting or discharging patients to and from the caseload and referring to other care providers as appropriate
Requirements of the General Practitioner:
- Full GMC registration
- Previous experience as a General Practitioner (GP)
- Dermatology experience / special interest in dermatology
- Be on a Medical Performers' List of a Primary Care Trust in England
- Hold current medical indemnity from a recognised medical defence organisation
This General Practitioner role is advertised by Marlon Sorhaindo; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.