Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a locum vacancy for a Band 6/7 General or CT Radiographer to work based in Leytonstone.
The pay rate for this locum Band 6/7 General or CT Radiographer job is £28-£32 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- Monday – Friday 09:00-17:00, potentially until 20:00 on some evenings depending on preferences.
Requirements of the Band 6/7 General or CT Radiographer:
- HCPC registration.
- Recent post graduate radiography experience, including experience with both CR and DE equipment.
- Degree or equivalent in Radiography.
- Available to start ASAP.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Daily payroll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive radiography knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Band 6/7 General Radiographer job is advertised by Alex Meek; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.