Sanctuary Health has a permanent job vacancy for a General Manager to work full-time based in Chelmsford. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The salary for this permanent General Manager role is £65,000 - £70,000 per annum.
- 28 days annual leave
- Pensions - One Housing is a sector-leader in the contributions we make to our colleagues' pensions.
- Buying and selling annual leave - We know that getting the balance right between work and home life is a big part of supporting our colleagues' wellbeing.
- Paid time off to volunteer in our communities.
- Season ticket loans
- A healthcare cashback plan - allowing you to claim back cash for you and your family's routine healthcare.
- Colleague recognition scheme - we let you know when you've done a #greatjob
- One Academy - our innovative, in-house learning and development offering, designed to support with your personal and professional development.
- Study leave - up to five days off per year to study toward a relevant qualification.
- Career break - after three years' continuous service.
- The post-holder will manage all aspects of the service including financial, operational and leadership; they will optimise profitability and the financial return and provide the highest quality of care and services to our residents.
- Excellent knowledge of CQC and CQC Compliance
- A strong background of achieving a 'good' rating or higher in all areas of a CQC inspection
- Previous experience managing nursing care home in excess of 50 beds
- NVQ Level 5 Leadership and Management
- Recruitment and staff development
- Care, hospitality and private facing income management.
- Meeting targets related to budget, care and facilities income, occupation and arrears
- Experience of effective budget management
This General Manager role is advertised by Paul Chittock; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.