Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a permanent role for a General Manager to oversee a health care team based in Dulwich.
The pay rate for this General Manager role is £55,000 - £65,000 per annum.
- Provide service reports to the Board of Directors
- Be responsible for the overall performance of portfolio of services contracts
- Leading and running the service
Requirements of the General Manager:
- Skilled in project management
- Excellent management and IT skills
- Experience of personnel issues including recruitment, training and supervision
- Experience of clerical and administrative work including setting up new systems
- Experience of working in the NHS as a manager is desirable
- Be motivated and able to work independently
- Ability to work remotely with suitable broadband connection
- Ability to attend our London & Essex based GP Practices and Secondary Care Practices as required to attend training sessions, participate in engagement activities and other duties when required
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- An extra day off to celebrate your birthday
- NHS Discount
- And other benefits
This General Manager role is advertised by Hollie Mills; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.