Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Gender Dysphoria Clinical Manager to work within a National Referral Support Service to work remotely.
The pay rate for this locum Gender Dysphoria Clinical Manager job is £350 per day (assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Requirements of the Gender Dysphoria Clinical Manager:
- Degree or equivalent within Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Recent UK Nursing experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Gender Dysphoria Clinical Manager job is advertised by Ziggy Thomas; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.