Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Gateway Worker to work full-time based in Tower Hamlets.
The pay rate for this locum Gateway Worker job is £24.63 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- As post holder of this role, you will assist the single point of entry to ensure that new referrals into the TH IAPT service are suitably risk assessed and when not suitable, are referred onto appropriate agencies.
- Expected to provide support to clinicians with making appropriate referrals to secondary care mental health services.
- Play a role in enhancing interagency relationship and interface.
- You can work from home and will need to have the necessary equipment and confidential work set-up to do this.
Requirements of the Gateway Worker:
- Degree or equivalent within occupational therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as an Occupational Therapist
- Previous NHS experience
- Experience of using IAPTus and has previously worked in an IAPT service (desirable).
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive physiotherapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Gateway Worker job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.